Danida wants to contract an experienced team of consultants for review of water and sanitation projects in Sri Lanka funded by Danida Business Finance (previously Danida Mixed Credit) during 2003 – 2012. The review includes the following projects: 1) Colombo Sewerage Rehabilitation Project, 2) Towns South of Kandy, Water Supply Project, 3) Greater Kurunegala, Water Supply and Sanitation Project, 4) Nuwara Eliya District Group, Water Supply Project, 5) Kelani Right Bank Water Treatment Plant and 6) Colombo Canal System, Water Quality Improvement Project.
Expert team composition:
- 2 international team members (600 hours) – Team Leader/ Economist and Water Engineer and Sanitation Specialist
- 2 national team members (350 hours) – Sociologist and Interpreter/logistics
The team must have a good general knowledge of Danida Business Finance, procurement and contract procedures.
- Application deadline – 12 October 2012, at 10 pm Danish time
- Commencement date – 12 November 2012.
- Field visit – 26 November 2012 – 14 December 2012
Download application form
For more information go to the original tender announcement.